7:10 AM - 3:15 PM.
Students may freely visit the Library Media Center before school, during lunch, and after school.
During class time students must have a pass for their teacher to visit the Library Media Center.
About the Library Media Program
We are here to help you with your school work. If you have a small or large research paper to work on, homework to complete, or an assignment that you need to finish on the computer, come on in! Do you need help . . .
. . . finding information in print or online?
. . . finding a good book to relax with?
. . . working with computer applications?
. . . working on a video project?
We will be happy to help you with these and any other information needs you have.
Vision and Mission
Our vision is that all students will become information literate.
- Encourages and promotes independent and enthusiastic readers.
- Teaches the information literacy skills necessary to be adaptable 21st century life-long learners.
- Teaches and encourage our students how to become responsible, ethical and effective users of ideas and information.
- Supports a collaborative learning environment to reach curricular goals utilizing Universal Design Learning to enhance and support individual academic needs.
- Advocates the integration of technology in the classroom through projects and resources.
Books, audio books, Kindle ereaders, and DVDs may be checked out for 3 weeks at a time. You may renew items if there is not a hold on the item.
Magazines (back issues only): 1 week check out period
300 Olney-Sandy Spring RD.
Sandy Spring MD 20860